Prospectr Marketing welcomes enthusiastic and talented people who want to work in the innovative digital world of premier lead generation. We strive on a daily basis to help our partners grow their businesses by providing their sales teams with qualified business leads. Only when our partners declare Success, do we declare Success!
We look for like-minded people who represent trust, integrity, ethics, and transparency. There is tremendous room for growth opportunities, and we recognize individuals who exceed our expectations, are driven and epitomize our core values.
We have listed our current opening(s) at the base of this page. If you are interested in a position, please send a cover letter, resume and LinkedIn link to:
575 9th Street
Minneapolis, MN 55414
Our administration will contact candidates selected for consideration. Thanks again for your interest in Prospectr Marketing!
Current Employment Opportunities:
A Prospectr Marketing Salesperson is responsible for developing and executing the company’s sales and marketing plans. The salesperson will provide direction and sales expertise to ensure new contracts are signed with new customers. Competitive market compensation offers a base, plus commission. Individuals with a B.A. in Business, Marketing or related field, strong interpersonal skills, minimum of five years of sales experience with excellent computer and attention-to-detail skills will be most successful.
- Contribute to the leadership of the organization
- Work with sales team and operations to plan and execute sales strategy
- Write sales creative content for email campaigns
- Launch email campaigns using company’s marketing/email platform
- Make sales calls
- Manage communications and touch points using the company CRM
- Schedule PSMs (Partner Success Meetings)
- Send out and follow up on proposals
- Plan and conduct sale meetings
Internship – Data Analyst
We are seeking an Intern Data Analyst who will be responsible for all phases of data analysis generated from our digital marketing campaigns. This position is to support our Director of Operations and our Customer Success Managers. The internship offers a competitive hourly wage and transition into full-time employment with our company is also possible. Individuals working towards a B.A. in Business, Marketing or related field with strong interpersonal skills, attention to detail with exceptional writing ability will be most successful.
- Main tasks will be to review and analyze each client’s creative performance and determine effective means with which to reach the client target market
- Prepare a weekly summary report for the account managers and management team
- Research new marketing trends
- Supply help to other team members when needed
Customer Success Manager
This position will oversee Prospectr Marketing client accounts and implement the Prospectr Marketing process to increase revenue and brand recognition for its clients. These efforts are to achieve a high-degree of customer satisfaction. The successful candidate is motivated by client satisfaction and will share our passion for the art of digital marketing and our commitment to world-class service. Minimum requirements are a B.A in Business, Marketing, or related field, with five years of client interaction experience, strong interpersonal skills, attention to detail, strong computer skills and exceptional writing ability.
- New client and software operations
- Set up new accounts and manage email response
- Assess operations team and software systems for errors
- Account Management–consistent email and phone communication with clients
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail
- Create new business opportunities by growing existing programs
- Collaborate closely with the client service teams to ensure that proposed strategies and solutions are effectively executed
- Act as a resource on projects to ensure that appropriate strategic adjustments are made to optimize our clients’ campaigns